This is the homepage of the Aotearoa Solution Focused Practice Conference.
We are a a group of solution focused practitioners from around Aotearoa that arrange an annual Solution Focused Practice conference; We particularly welcome presentations, workshops and ideas from Māori people and groups, people living with disabilities, LBGTQI people and any people from any under represented or disadvantaged group in Aotearoa.
Our best hopes are for a full day conference on Wednesday 10th March 2021, in Christchurch, NZ. The theme will be inclusivity in Solution Focused Practice.
So, did we achieve our aims in 2020? This is some of the feedback we received from our last conference:
- Apologies for having to miss the last day of the keynote speaker. He was excellent and I used some of the skills he shared with one of my tangata whaiora this week that produced good results for her. Thanks again for another splendid conference full of learnings.
- Really appreciate the organising, welcome and collegiality right form the onset. Thank you very much.
- I really could have given everything 10s. Was thoroughly impressed and learnt a lot. Thank you.
- A big giant thanks to the planning committee!
- keep doing great job
- Overall good conference experience!
- Thank you for bringing together the programme, for keeping the price so low (so facilities aren’t top notch, but who cares!). it was conveniently sited for out of towners and everyone was really friendly. You guys do an amazing job. BIG thanks.
- Awesome work. Highlight of my year. Thanks to all of you. It ran smoothly and was enriching. Awesome!
- Thanks again, an outstanding three days. Very much appreciated. Definitely the best value for money SFBT PD around.
- Thanks a Lot for organising this great conference!
- Great work on the part of the organisers. Very cost effective. Well done. Thank you.
- On arrival back home I commented to my husband that this was the best conference I have ever been to… and I have been to quite a few over the decades.
- Always a wonderful time being part of an SF community! Looking forward to next year!
We look forward to seeing you again.